TopoLT is a program that offers tools for 2D and 3D application. TopoLT presents many possibilities to create plans and maps, 3D models, volume calculation, etc.
• Polar points calculation, including the possibility of importing from the majority of total stations that are known, which functions like a compiler.
• Communicates with total station to send or receive coordinates.
• Draws points with optimization of overlapped texts.
• Join points by point code.
• Automatically introduce points for entities, points coordinates from drawing can be saved in any user defined format.
• Creates field's 3D model, draws contour levels using NURBS functions, calculates volumes without any constrains.
• Cutting or joining 3D models, vertically projecting some 2D entities on 3D model.
• Visualize with real time rendering of 3D entities and 3ds files, effects through textures and colors, textures attachment in coordinates, record AVI files, save rendered images.
• Transforms raster images to realize correlation with coordinates system, cut and clip images, changes images format.
• Detaches and calculates areas (6 methods of detachment).
• Automatically insert symbols and change line type by code, draw graticule, dimension parcels.
• Draws plans layouts accordingly to printer format.
• Adjust drawing when it's scale changes.
• Runs under AutoCAD or IntelliCAD.
• Supported languages: english, french, italian, spanish, portuguese, german, romanian.